Thursday, November 13, 2008

13 Scriptural Affirmations...

The following list is a great reminder regarding how Scripture tells us who we are and why we are here.

1. I am a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17

2. I am forgiven. Ephesians 1:6-8

3. I am gifted with power, love and a sound mind. 1 Timothy 1:7

4. I am chosen for success. John 15:16

5. I am complete. Colossians 2:9-10

6. I am secure. Romans 8:31-39

7. I am confident. Philippians 1:6

8. I am free. Romans 6:18; Romans 8:1

9. I am capable. Philippians 4:13

10. I am spiritually alive. Ephesians 2:5

11. I am God’s workmanship. Ephesians 2:10

12. I am welcome in God’s presence. Ephesians 2:18; Hebrews 4:14-16

13. I am sheltered and protected in God. Colossians 3:3

Happy Thursday!
You can visit the Thursday Thirteen hub here

You can find ten more affirmations posted here.

6 comments:

Mia Celeste said...

Super post. I printed out a copy for inspiration. I know all these things, but in hard situations, I forget. Thanks for helping me remember. :)

Denise Patrick said...

Wonderful list. It is great to remember that no matter how bad things get, we are loved, and god has provided us with everything we need.

Happy TT!

EHT said...

These are great verses to come back to over and over again.

Bellezza said...

Like the balm of Gilead, these verses wash over my soul. I can never tire of reading them, or being reminded of them. Thank you, EHT.

Anonymous said...

Good post on Scriptural Affirmations.

Thanks,
karim - Positive thinking

Unknown said...

This is a great post. I am working on my self-esteem and plan to use affirmations daily.

#3 should read 2 Timothy 1:7.

Song

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...