13 Biblical Baby Names I like........
1. Adam-----the name of one of my son's best friends. He's currently serving in the Army and thankfully he's in Germany.
2. Seth------Adam's brother. He's currently in the infantry in Iraq.
3. Elijah-----Interesting prophet and I knew a great kid by that name at one time.
4. Anna----a beautiful girl's name
5. Mordecai----I've never known one, but what an interesting name.
6. Luke----A favorite name from the Bible and assorted Westerns....and don't forget Star Wars!
7. Ruth----A wonderful story from the Bible and my aunt's name.
8. Rachel----A beautiful name....I liked it so much I gave it to my daughter.
9. Matthew----A wonderful story of God's love even after denial. I liked this name so much I gave it to my son.
10. Japeth----I've never known one, but it's a cool name.
11. Terah-----A nice twist to Tara.
12. Faith-----Come on, it's a Bible blog. I have to have "Faith", don't I?
13. Priscilla----I always wanted to change my name to this when I was younger. Then my nickname could be 'Cilla.