Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Would You...Could You Do This?

Two college age members from my church recently left Georgia to travel to Peru for mission work. I am truly amazed that these young men would leave the comforts of home to travel to an unknown land to live among the people and share their Christianity.

It has not been an easy road for for Jorge or Austin since graduating high school one year ago. I’m not sure at 18 or 19 years of age I would have been brave enough to embark on a mission like this.

I encourage you to join in on keeping up with Jorge as he is Chasing God and with Austin while he is in Peru.

…and hey, if you decide to leave they boys a comment at their sites let them know EHT sent you. :)

I snagged the picture from Jorge’s site….hope he doesn’t mind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...