Last week I posted a few one liners. Here's a few more:
1. I don’t know why some people change churches; what difference does it make which one you stay home from?
2. A lot of church members who are singing “Standing on the Promises” are just sitting on the premises.
3. We were called to be witnesses, not lawyers or judges.
4. Be ye fishers of men. You catch them – He’ll clean them.
5. Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
6. Don’t put a question mark where God put a period.
7. Don’t wait for six strong men to take you to church.
8. Forbidden fruits create many jams.
9. God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
10. God grades on the cross, not the curve.
11. God loves everyone, but probably prefers “fruits of the spirit” over “religious nuts!”
12. God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
13. He who angers you, controls you!
Find other bloggers participating in Thursday Thirteen here.