1. Don’t let your worries get the best of you; remember, Moses started out as a basket case.
2. Some people are kind, polite, and sweet-spirited until you try to sit in their pew.
3. Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisors.
4. It is easier to preach ten sermons than it is to live one.
5. The good Lord didn’t create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close.
6. When you get to your wit’s end, you’ll find God lives there.
7. People are funny; they want the front of the bus, the middle of the road, and the back of the church.
8. Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your front door forever.
9. Quit griping about your church; if it was perfect, you couldn’t belong.
10. If the church wants a better pastor, it only needs to pray for the one it has.
11. God Himself does not propose to judge a man until he is dead. So why should you?
12. Some minds are like concrete thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
13. Peace starts with a smile.
Visit the Thursday Thirteen hub here.