Friday, May 16, 2008

Can You Do Me a Favor?

This is a sticky post meaning it will stay at the top of this site for a few days. Please scroll down for new content if you have already seen this post.

The blog where I spend a large majority of my time, History Is Elementary, has been nominated for a blog award in the category of education/homeschooling. I would greatly appreciate your vote.

You can visit History Is Elementary here, and you can vote for me here.

Once you vote, the widget changes so you can see the number of votes for each blog. It will stay this way for your computer until 24 hours pass…..then you can vote again. You can vote once each day between now and May 26th from what I understand.

Many thanks for your vote.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...