This week I'm focusing on the concept of time as I give thanks....
It's been another great week…..This week I’m thankful in random order for:
1. Time alone with my husband. It’s always nice to get away for dinner and a concert.
2. Time alone in my home….my children have had a busier social life than normal this week.
3. Time to study and reflect on God’s word.
4. Time to spend with extended family….packing everything up and visiting my in-laws to fix dinner for them at their house.
5. Time to shop and lunch with my daughter one day and by myself the next.
6. Time to work on a major writing project I’m trying to accomplish.
7. Time to straighten my home and complete laundry...gee, you skip one day and it suddenly mounts up.
If you would like to post your own Sunday Seven list you can join in HERE.
If you need more weekend reading check out the Georgia Carnival at Georgia On My Mind. The posts cover much more than just Peach State topics.